Playlist: Loan Overview
What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
Now PlayingWhat is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is Loan Proration?
Next PlaylistFederal Work-Study Student Basics
- A Minute to Learn It - 6 Good Things You Need to Know about Federal Work-Study
- What is Federal Work-Study?
- Benefits to Working as a Student
- Federal Work Study Student Holiday and Overtime Pay
- Tips for Completing a Job Application
- Job Interview Tips
- Differences Between Federal Work-Study and Other Forms of Student Employment.