Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
Now PlayingDo I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
Next PlaylistVeterans - Montgomery GI Bill ® (MGIB) Programs and other VA Educational Benefit Programs
- Montgomery GI Bill ® Active Duty (Chapter 30) Program
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31) Program
- Dependents Education Assistance Program
- Montgomery GI Bill ® Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606) Program
- Verifying Enrollment for Veterans Educational Programs